Sunday 16 February 2014

Oblong Ice Cream - Serangoon Gardens

Oblong 


Situated opposite of "My Village", this small ice cream shop is very crowded during weekend nights. Their specialty is certainly the Red velet waffles with ice cream. Something special that other ice cream shops do not offer.


Prices of different ice cream flaours and drinks








Queue number - giraffe!! cute right??? 


Before 9pm


After 9pm, see the difference???


Mocha - I find it too chocolaty overall. Not really quite like the taste


Red Velet Ice Cream Waffles - Choice of flavour for the ice cream, Waffles are crispy and chewy with a little beetroot taste. Cheese are spread in between the waffles which make the waffles taste sweeter. Something different and surprising. 





Verdict: 3.5 / 5

Price: around $3.30 onwards

Nice ice cream and great choice of flavours. However, the place get abit smokey as more waffles are being toasted. I think it is because of the ventilation.

I will come again to try other flavours if i happen to drop by.

  • Taste(3)
  • Environment(3)
  • Service(4)
  • Clean(4)


  • Price(3)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Midtown Gardens Bugis

    ReplyDelete